Tax Center - Items Needed
ITEMS NEEDED TO PREPARE YOUR INCOME TAX RETURN
- A copy of your prior year tax return (only if we did not prepare it)
- All of your W-2's and W-2G's (all copies)
- All 1099's and 1098's from banks, credit unions, and brokerage companies
- All K-1's from investments in business
- If you bought or sold (or both) a home or property in 2014, furnish all closing statements
- A list of charitable contributions (please include receipt)
- The amount paid for real estate tax
- A summary of any job related expenses (if you are claiming auto mileage as a deduction for business, rental properties or non-reimbursed employee expense, we need to know: total miles, commuting miles, and business miles driven for the year.
- A summary of your medical expenses
Business tax returns require more information. Call if you have any questions.